
I know you all did not anticipate us coming back from the holidays with a birthday post (at least I hope you didn't...) but we've been crazy here at the Monroe household and so the Georgia-recap post is still to come. And thus we begin the year with a birthday post!
Today, January one, is my (Kirsten) uncle Randy's birthday! Randy is fun, loud and really tall. He really likes Star Wars (or Star Trek? or both???) and is the ultimate handyman — he and his family built their cabin in the woods completely from the ground up, and he helped my grandfather with the family lake house years ago. Plus, he cooks up a mean bbq-ed rack of ribs.

And even more, Randy's wonderfully caring, nice, and an excellent father of 3 nearly-grown children. (this one's not his. it's his nephew's.) And did I mention that he's tall?
Happy Birthday, Randy! And happy new year, too!!!
1 comment:
What a cute baby!! :-)
Post a Comment