
So we're getting pretty pathetic. Not only are there just birthday posts, but our birthday posts are getting later and later, so much so that now we're into the next day with this one.
Today (actually...yesterday) is/was my (our) good friend, Elizabeth's, birthday. Unfortunately, I was determined to work like crazy after youth group tonight, to try and push a few things through. And now it's not actually her birthday anymore.
Sorry Lizzie...
Elizabeth is a fantastic friend. Firstly, she has an amazing sense of music, has great style, is super fun and is hilarious. But (probably) more importantly, she's undyingly caring, kind and empathetic. Plus, she's super strong-willed and determined.
Elizabeth and I lived in Athens together for a year (although it seems longer), traveled up the east coast in a wooden-paneled station wagon together, have TONS of memories, and always have lots of fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!!
...in reality, the phone call on the day-off was the true wishes, and this is just a continuation that will carry on into this weekend when I head to Seattle!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!
Kirsten speaks so highly of you, you have to be a great person. Sounds like you all had lots of fun your year at Georgia.
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday. I enjoy Daniel & Kirsten blog keeping up with them now that they are so far away from Georgia.
Happy Birthday again.
Love, Grandmother Monroe
Happy Birthday to Lizzie!
Do you have Lizzie's address? I need it!
Also, just an early reminder that my birthday is a week from tomorrow. You could go ahead and post a birthday post for me, and maybe that would make up for the late ones. I expect a cute headshot from your wedding too, as that seems the most popular ;)
Love to the Monroe's!
Leslie QUILICO :)
Post a Comment