Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Carol!


Well, a few people might be thinking to themselves right about now that we forgot a birthday. Don't you worry—we've just had a busy day. Still today (but probably yesterday for most of ya'll) is our (Daniel's) Aunt Carol's birthday! (I only wish we had more pictures of you...)

Carol is one of the nicest, most caring people you will ever meet. She's hardworking and incredibly successful and is also a wonderful mother of two. She's wise and patient and all around great. Plus, she's very, very "southern." Definitely a good thing. (Still she's by far the least southern person in her family....)


Carol gives so much to her family and to all of us, and I know everyone appreciates it.

Happy birthday, Carol! Hope it was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carol!!
Sorry I'm a little late but Happy Birthday anyway, all that Kirsten said about you is so true, you always have time for everyone and so sweet about all you do. You are a great(person)part of the Monroe family. Love. Grandmother Monroe