Well, people will soon be rioting about the birthday posts, but promises that normal posts will return shortly. We went on a retreat last weekend, I went to Seattle this weekend, Daniel went to his first Blazers game last night, and this week we're doing mustache youth group. All that soon. Today, however, is a very important day.I know the quality's pretty bad (okay, really bad. They're pictures of pictures. And I took them on my phone...) But I love these pictures. I'm pretty sure I stole them from my parents, but I hope they don't mind. I think they were about our age now when these were taken (maybe mom was a little younger...), this was — I think — their first house, and those are dogs that are still really special to them. Plus, look at that bug. Is that even theirs?...
My mom is a wonderful person. She's extremely passionate about things she believes in and does, she's hilarious, the life of the party, endlessly caring, and has a wonderful group of friends. Plus, she's a fabulous "chef" and an avid reader. And she puts up with us when Daniel and I want to play board games.
Love you, mom!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kris!!
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday, I'm sure your friends see to that.
We are enjoying the Grandkids Blog, that way we can keep up with most of the family.
Enjoyed have dinner with you all at Ronald and Debbie's over the Holiday, hope you got over your cold I know you didn't feel good that night.
Happy Birtday again.
Love, Grandmother Monroe
Post a Comment