Saturday, October 18, 2008

Life Update

I'm going to see if I can even remember how to blog (about something other than a birthday that is). If I'm a little rusty I hope you'll forgive me. Just wanted to take a second and keep you up to date on all the recent happenings in the Great Northwest. 

We are doing great...and recently celebrated our year and a half anniversary (congrats to us). We celebrated by going to middle school youth group! (YAY for wednesdays!) But don't worry we celebrated the next night by going to a high school girls soccer game and then rushing back to catch a late movie at our favorite second-run theater! We really know how to treat ourselves...

We're pretty busy for the most part. Youth group is going great. Really GREAT. Honestly we couldn't imagine a better situation for us to be in. The kids are great. The volunteers are plentiful and awesome! We are really settling in to the church community and really enjoying it. It really is a great fit for us all around and we couldn't be happier. Have I said that we are happy with it?

In other news. The official process of moving is continuing in the form of auto-decor. 

That's right. The Element is sporting the Oregon plates. Not only that but that means two plates, which is really going to be a problem when I'm trying to flee from the police in reverse...but i'll figure something out.

I still don't have a new license (I have till the end of the month to study) but the process is beginning. This is my first out of state plate, so that's kind of exciting.

So that's our life update...we're pretty boring, but doing well.

Keep reading, we are going to try to keep our streak of consecutive days with a post alive!

1 comment:

kelanjia said...

you two are such dorks. year and a half anniversary. too cute. well, i'm in nyc babysitting one of my Chinese students. yep, that's right. my boss flew me all the way here to babysit (well, kinda). anyways, miss yall. the element is looking snazzy with the purple oregon plates!