(this picture's from our wedding...he doesn't usually look that stoic)Christopher lives in Texas (where essentially most of my family lives) and is 22 today, which is unrealistically strange. he's a lot of fun and a great person to carry on a conversation with.
dancing with my mom at our wedding...plus, we always make jokes about when we'll be able to leave the kid's table, which I think I'm officially out of now that I'm married. At least I hope so...
and him and my aunt jackie last thanksgiving (my mom's other sister, not his mom) ...from my other cousin's flickr. is it creepy to take pictures from other people's flickr pages? i don't know that kind of internet socializing etiquette yet...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!!!
see you next month!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Christopher!!
Your Christopher looks so much like our Christopher and just as nice as ours. I was impressed with his manners and so handsome of a guy.
Love, Grandmother Monroe
Happy Birthday Christopher!!
Your Christopher looks so much like our Christopher and just as nice as ours. I was impressed with his manners and so handsome of a guy. Made a mistake on the 1st comment, Sorry!
Love, Grandmother Monroe
Post a Comment