
Today is our (Daniel's) cousin Chris' birthday! Honestly I'm not 100% sure how old Chris is. I think maybe 23, but maybe just 22. Everyone seems to be older than I think they are because I'm older than I remember...a sad reality.
Anyway, today is Chris' birthday! Chris is a really great guy. Excluding my uncles (including his dad) he has got to be one of the best uncles I know. He has 2 nieces and 2 nephews so if you need lessons in babysitting, changing diapers, or all other matters concerning raising children that are not your own, Chris is your man.
Chris is a world traveler (mostly South America) and is hopefully coming to Portland this summer! Everyone out there in the blog-land take note. You can travel to Portland!
Chris is really a great guy. He is caring and puts others ahead of himself. So here's to you Chris. Hope your birthday is a great one. Can't wait to see you this summer!
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Chris! Yeah, I beat Grandmother Monroe again! I love you buddy!
Post a Comment