
One quarter of a century old! And she still looks this good!
Well what can we really say about Kirsten Monroe. She loves me, which is awesome. She also loves fall, which is perfect since her birthday is during the fall. She is obsessed with fall things, like leaves, and pumpkins and such.
Lately her other love has been text twist, and while she is still only the second best Monroe at this up and coming sport we (mostly her) did hit a milestone the other night. 100,000 points! huge. Look out 1,000,000 here we come!

So Kirsten is perfect! We all know that. So make sure you call her at some point today and tell her that yourself. And feel free to comment it to her on here as well. Honestly...if my Grandmother can do it, you can too!
Happy Birthday Love!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kirsten. I love you and I'm thankful to call you my daughter.
Debbie
happy birthday, k!! i hope it is a-mazing! i can't wait to see you on saturday!!! love, lb
Happy Birthday Kirsten!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day! Can't wait to see you in December!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTEN!!
Hope you had a great Birthday yesterday. So thankful to have you in our family and I love you very much. I'm enjoying your Blog good way to keep up with you all. Got a beautiful picture from Brenda yesterday. I know you all was glad to see someone from Ga., she does such a great job with her pictures.
Love, Grandmother Monroe
Happy belated birthday Kirsten! Looking forward to seeing you and Daniel at the Texas thanksgiving shindig!
Well Kirsten,
I will have to say happy BELATED birthday. I knew it was your birthday on your day but didn't read the blog that day..or the day after...but hey, two days after is not bad, huh? Hope your day was filled with joy! It was so good to see you all last week. We certainly enjoyed our trip and especially dinner with all of you.
Post a Comment