
Today is our cousin's daughter's birthday (Daniel's cousin on his dad's side...ahhh whatever...).
Sweet Grace is four today and has had a huge year this past year. She started off her year by becoming a big sister, she's lived in California for a baseball season, and she met Shaun Johnson!
The olympics spurred on a huge love of gymnastics for her, and with the way athleticism runs in her parents, we're probably looking at two gold medalists above...
Gracie and her brother Drew with grandmother (the famous commenter...) on Halloween
And all of our cousins children on that side: Grace and Malia and Drew and Jaxon.Grace is so wonderful and to me embodies what children should be: passionate, imaginative and carefree. When she was younger (and attending several showers between my sister-in-law and myself), she was consistently caught dancing, singing to herself, and twirling around in her dresses, which, we were assured, she did often.
doing a gymnastics routine on the beach...which, Stephanie says, went on for an hour and Grace would continue holding the pose until people clapped for her...how amazing!!!I know she's an amazing big sister, she's a great cousin, she beats her daddy in croquet and I hear she used to be able to tell you every Cubs player just by their number, and then would proceed to tell you about their wives and kids, too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!! and way to cheer for the right team, even in the face of a devastating loss!!
all of these pictures are Stephanie's, stolen from the pictures she regularly and so wonderfully sends us...
2 comments:
Okay so I almost cried reading this post!! You guys are SO thoughtful and sweet to take the time to do this. I can't wait to show Grace, she will be so proud. She is such a blessing and a daily reminder of God's sweet love. Miss you guys bunches and hope your birthday Kirsten was a special one! Much Love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!
We had such a good time at you American Girl party last night, you are a very special Great-Grand
Daughter to Grammy and I love you so much!! Thank God for all his great gifts for giving me all of my Grands & Great-Grands all are special to me and I love you all very much.
Love Grammy Monroe
Post a Comment