Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew Barrett!


Today is Drew Barrett's very first birthday!!! I personally can't believe it. I asked Kirsten how old he was, expecting to hear 3, maybe 4 only to be reminded that last Christmas he was a tiny newborn. But no longer. Now he's all grown up! An entire year old. So what is there to say about your one year old second cousin? Simple. He's a family man. Clearly he's got his priorities in order and spends most of his time with family.

Here he is with Grandpa, Granddaddy, Gramps, Pops, The Old Man (I can't remember what they call him, sorry uncle Steve)

Here he is with mom and big sis Grace (you all remember the now famous gymnast post)
Here he is with his grandmother, who I'm sure will be the best commenter on his blog one day!

...and dear old dad. I had a hard time telling which is which the first time I saw this picture. The kid's getting big! and Drew is too!

Happy Birthday Drew! We're sad we can't make it to the big party this weekend, but Christmas Eve is right around the corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Boy did little Drew have a big
Birthday Party!! At his new house. We had our Thanksgiving yesterday at my house, we missed you folks but I know we won't be seeing you two at Thanksgiving, but we at least thought of you. I had 27 people, I kept reminding all to look under foot for little Drew he was going between legs and under foot, so cute. Grandmother Monroe

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Thanks again for posting this for Drew...so precious. Not to mention we love laughing out loud at Daniel's humor :) You guys are the best and we miss you bunches!! -Steph