Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Reed!

Ok, let's just start by getting one thing out of the way...to all of our new Columbia Ridge friends, we love you all, even those of you who have already had birthdays come and go, and those of you that will without a famous cyber-shout-out from The Doctrine. Maybe by the end of 2009 we will have compiled an exhaustive list of all your birthdays so we can be sure we don't leave anyone out...

That being said, Happy Birthday Reed! My boss, Reed Mueller turns 39 today. And he actually does turn 39 today, not like the "39" my mom turned like 5 years in a row at one point. He is actually 39. Kirsten and I actually thought he was our age when we first came to Columbia Ridge, then we found out he had a PhD and had been a pastor for 10 years. So he is 39. An old man. In his thirties, just like Matt.

So since we don't have too many great pictures of Reed, I figured I would just pull some off the internet! So here are a few of my favorite pictures that come up in google images when you type in Reed Mueller. It'll be like a game! See if you can guess which one is our pastor!

Ok well as much as I wish it were this last guy... it's that smallish fuzzy picture in the middle. He looks every bit of 19 huh?

Reed is really an answered prayer. He is a great boss, a fantastic pastor and someone I have already learned a lot from. He really is one of the things that makes living out here so great. So happy birthday buddy! Enjoy those thirties!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
We the Monroe family are so thankful that God sent Daniel in your direction they seem so happy with your church group.
Your are right he looks like a teen ager instead of 39 year old pastor.
Thanks again for taking Daniel & Kristen under your wings, out Grandchildren so far away from home. Love, Grandmother Monroe

Reed said...

To be fair, the picture that Daniel posted is at least two years old, so I really look about 20 by now :^)

Thanks for the well wishes... and we all love Daniel and Kirsten tons. On that note, thanks for the well wishes Monroe Doctrine, I feel like I've finally arrived in the world now that I've been blogged!

The 39 year old.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reed,
I look forward to meeting you in February when we visit.

Have a wonderful day.

Debbie, mother of the famous Daniel Monroe!!!