Thursday, August 7, 2008

in other news...

if it seems quiet around here, it's because we were at this today and then again tomorrow. It was really great today, plus it was super fun just being with and getting to know Daniel's coworkers and our new church! (Plus, I have to say that because I know that our pastor, Reed, sees our blog... Just kidding, Reed!) 

and, in the "we suddenly have tons of friends with big news" category...if you happen to know Sarah Cherry (Rice), you should know that this is her brand new baby girl, Charlotte Ann!


Woah, isn't she perfect looking? Adorable. I'm SO excited to meet her one day soon!!! (I hope Sarah and Teddy don't mind me putting their daughter all over the internet...)

Anyway, I'll leave you with her to swoon over! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do read the blog and have to say that it was G-R-E-A-T spending the past two days with you both at the Summit. I really, really, really (did I say 'really') enjoyed the time we all shared together!