
I know from talking to her earlier that she celebrated with church, lunch and some ice cream with the family this evening (which kirsten and i are especially sad to miss).

grandmother loves chicken tenders, family gatherings, and especially mountain dew. she is best known by her grandkids for her chocolate rolls, her purse-full of gum and lifesavers and being an amazing grandmother.

so happy birthday grandmother! we love you so much and wish we could be there to celebrate (and eat ice cream).
2 comments:
aww GRANDMOTHER!!! shes actually just called over here and told mom that she needed to see this. I guess Aunt Debbie called her last night and read it to her. She told mom that she started crying! lol anyways, you forgot to mention that she is a pro at "care rum". i'm not exactly sure how you spell that. OH! i also heard that ya'll are coming home 2 days after i leave for college. real cool..
Happy Birthday Margret!!
I couldn't have picked a better in-law, you are a dear friend and a lovely person and so good to our Grandchildren and they love you dearly--so do I. Hope you had a good Birthday, they seem to come around oftener now, don't they?
Love, Kathleen
Post a Comment