Wednesday, August 6, 2008

engaged!


forgive me if someone who shouldn't be hearing it first from me is, in fact, hearing it from me first, but I just can't contain myself...

One of my dearest friends (and one whom I don't talk to nearly enough) is engaged!!!!! His name is Steve and I've met him once and he's great. g.r.e.a.t. and perfect for her. 

Here he is (I stole these off her facebook profile...which I had to get to through LB's, because, well, I hate facebook)...


ohmygosh I'm sosososososo happy for her...it's cliche to say, but I can't think of a single person that deserves this happiness more than her. Leslie is SO wonderful and this is just perfect. perfect. can you tell I'm happy for her??

Congrats, Leslie!!! If you know her (or even if you don't) you can leave her a comment here—I'll make sure she sees them!!!

p.s. the pictures of Leslie at our wedding are coveted. Honestly, I've been waiting for a chance to use them and her birthday is too far out (actually, now that I think about it...farther out than her wedding is!!!) ...our photographer and Leslie had a little crush on each other...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Leslie !!!
I hope you will be as happy as your friend (my Grandaughter) Kirsten and Daniel. They seem to be so happy with their new job and home out there. I'm happy for them, and I'm happy for you.
"Best Wishes"
Gramdmother Monroe