well online world...your prayers have been answered. Daniel and Kirsten finally have their very own blog. Maybe you, like Daniel aren't even really sure what a blog is. Maybe you're thinking, "hey, Monroe's, aren't blogs just for middle aged women and Drew Hill?" well the answer is yes. but we the Monroes are all about breaking the mold and thus "The Monroe Doctrine".
"But anonymous poster" you say, "what can we expect to find on this, our new homepage?"
Well blog reader, the answer is simple. I don't know. Maybe you can read some overly detailed snippet about our lives. Maybe you can even spot us (or even yourself if you're lucky) in a photo or two. Maybe you can waste 2-4 minutes bi-weekly while you're at work.
In short, if you've ever said to yourself, "Boy, I wish I knew what Daniel and Kirsten were up to, but not enough to call and ask." then THIS is the blog for you!!!!! Happy reading.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment