Uncle Mark is father of three beautiful girls, husband to a wonderful wife...oh, and I guess he's ok too! Just kidding of course...Mark is great. He is funny, caring, and a lot of fun to be around.
Uncle Mark is famous (in my mind at least) for two things. First for the way he opens his Christmas gifts. He is more like a surgeon than anything else. When he is finished and has successfully extracted his gift the box is left exactly as he found it...wrapped, taped, and often complete with bow or ribbon. It really is a magical thing to watch. The second deals with Rook. (If you don't know what Rook is then I encourage you to stop reading this post altogether. Uncle Mark wouldn't want you wishing him a happy birthday.) If you are familiar with Rook then I'm sure you know about Uncle Mark and his...let's say aggressive...strategy. He is either very fun to play with or very frustrating...often depending of whether or not he's on your team.

So Happy Birthday Mark! Hope it is great and all the ladies in your life treat you right!
No comments:
Post a Comment