
Today is our (Kirsten's) cousin Jenny's birthday! Jenny lives in Midland, Michigan and her husband is Steve and children are Ben and Megan (all of whom have had birthday posts, which is fun).

Jenny is often touted as probably the smartest and most successful person on that (my mom's side of the family.) She got her bachelors and masters degrees together in something ridiculous like 3 years, and then graduated at like the top of her class and now has a pretty prominent, successful career.

But Jenny's also sweet, beautiful, a great mother, aaannnd one of the few other family members who doesn't currently live in Texas (others include my parents, ourselves, and my aunt and uncle Bo and Sue. Oh, and I guess my cousin Catie who goes to school in Oklahoma. But she really still lives in Texas, right?) The Frames are also known for having to evacuate New Orleans when hurricane Katrina came and they were living there. They very soon after moved and, I think, never looked back.
All of these pictures are from the Frame's blog, and I know I have pictures of (a pregnant) Jenny from our wedding, but our internet is down, so I'm posting from a coffee shop and don't have the pictures that are on our external hard drive.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! hope it's wonderful!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jenny!!
Hope you had a good birthday and a nice Holiday. It's good to hear from you and your family through the blog. I have enjoyed all that the grandchildren put in.
They had such good things to say about you and I know if they said it, it is true.
Happy Birthday again!
Grandmother Monroe
Post a Comment