Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!


With the possible exception of our good friend Dan, no one loves and appreciates our now infamous Birthday posts as much as Drew Hill...

That's why it gives me great pleasure to announce that today is Drew Hill's big day!

So I thought as a favor to Drew, in lieu of a Birthday post I would just list off the complete roster of the National Champion North Carolina Tar Heels...


1Marcus GinyardG-F 6-5 220 Senior Alexandria, VA
2Marc CampbellG 5-11 175 Junior Wilmington, NC
4Bobby FrasorG 6-3 210 Senior Blue Island, IL
5Ty LawsonG 5-11 195 Junior Clinton, MD
11Larry Drew IIG 6-1 180 Freshman Encino, CA
13Will GravesG-F 6-6 245 Sophomore Greensboro, NC
14Danny GreenG-F 6-6 210 Senior North Babylon, NY
15J.B. TannerG 6-0 185 Senior Hendersonville, NC
21Deon ThompsonF 6-8 245 Junior Torrance, CA
22Wayne EllingtonG 6-4 200 Junior Wynnewood, PA
24Justin WattsG 6-4 205 Freshman Durham, NC
30Jack WootenG 6-2 190 Senior Burlington, NC
32Ed DavisF 6-10 215 Freshman Richmond, VA
35Patrick MoodyF 6-4 195 Senior Asheville, NC
40Mike CopelandF 6-7 235 Senior Winston-Salem, NC
44Tyler ZellerF 7-0 220 Freshman Washington, IN
50Tyler HansbroughF 6-9 250 Senior Poplar Bluff, MO

Happy Birthday Drew!



Ok, I do have to say that Drew is a great guy, and if you are one of the 4 people I know that have never met him, you are missing out. He a man that I admire in too many ways to list, and is soon to be a dad! Hope you have a great birthday friend.

2 comments:

Drew Hill said...

ahhh..the ever anticipated birthday post. now, i can one day die a contented man.

Grandmother Monroe said...

Happy Birthday Drew,
Hope you had a great Birthday!! If your a great-good friend to Daniel & Kirsten thats good enough for me
to wish you a "Happy Birthday".
Congratulation on your new baby hope everything goes well!!
Grandmother Monroe