Thursday, February 26, 2009

How AMAZING is my wife...

This is our brand new Columbia Ridge Student Ministry WEBSITE!!!!!

I'm really excited about it! And Kirsten did everything. So check it out and ooooo and ahhhh about how I married up!

www.columbiaridge.org/students


(for some reason I can't get this to be a link - apparently Kirsten got all the know how when it comes to anything related to computers. Anyway...just copy and paste or type it in yourself)

enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I would say you "married up" well, Daniel! As did Tommy....you and he are two of the luckiest guys ever....;-) Seriously, great website. Kirsten is very talented! Glad to see you two back to your blogging. I was suffering from the lack of blog....

TwoQuilicos said...

the link worked for me daniel. and GREAT job on the website! i just perused a bit and as usual, Kirsten has outdone herself. way to go kirsten :) i especially love how all your volunteer leaders pics are a cat. that made me laugh. i'm sure it's just awaiting them to send you a pic, but that is funny.
love to you both.