Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Shannon!!

Today is our dear, dear friend, Shannon's, birthday!
Shannon is wonderful—beautiful, creative, unique, caring. She's super fun to be with, and great to have a real, deep, authentic conversation with.

Plus, she loves antiques, the Office, old homes, Amy Butler fabrics, good design and unique style. What more could you want in a friend? But Shannon's true love is her golden retriever "puppy" Bailey, who is Nickel's best friend and one of mine, too.
Shannon has been there for me when I needed her most, whether in planning and organizing my wedding or talking through hard things. And I love her deeply and miss her immensely...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!! hope it (was) great—i assume you're asleep already :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!!
Hope you had a good Birthday, I'm a little late but wanted to wish you Happy Birthday.
I know you and Kirsten are great friends as well as the dogs are friends also, that is good that it works out for everone.
Love, Grandmother Monroe