
--I think I'm really going to regret this outfit choice, but I really wanted to show you "details" without showing you a bare belly...and Daniel and I cannot figure out how to take a good picture of me. That will be a work in progress...
--I have plenty of energy and am feeling great. But my shoulders are starting to hurt (from the extra weight? sleeping positions? I'm not sure) and I have a prenatal massage gift certificate beckoning me if I can just find the time...
--I'm feeling the baby "kick" lots these days, though they're certainly not all kicks. And we're at the point now that we can watch him through my stomach if he's really moving and I'm really still. It definitely seems alien-ish.
--I oftentimes completely forget that I'm pregnant. And then I'll start thinking that I'm super hungry or don't feel good or something's just going on with my stomach. And then I'll remember that I have a living human being inside me. This all happens when I'm looking at nursery ideas or baby gear, mind you, so I don't know what's going on in my brain.
--The future nursery is a disaster, with papers and stuff everywhere, so there's no progress there. But we've got a few clothes—many of which were gifts already, and one very guilty pleasure shopping trip for me (old navy was having a sale!)
--We're trying to learn and read up on delivery techniques and breastfeeding and start preparing ourselves for all of that...and the entire pregnancy is just sweeping by, with less than four months left!
No comments:
Post a Comment