
Even when its a camp I've never been to, there is something about going to a Young Life camp that feels like coming home. It's a place that I know I can trust. I can trust the message that students will here. I can trust the people working there to stop at nothing to make sure that everything is just right for kids to hear about and experience God.
And Wildhorse didn't disappoint. It is vast...to say the least. Here is the view of camp from the beast of a mountain that we climbed.

So even after losing feeling in my extremities after zip-lining into a lake, in Oregon, in late October I still had a great weekend. If you are reading this and we did Young life together at some point Kirsten and I miss you like crazy. So quit dragging your feet and freaking move to Oregon already so we can do ministry together again. We have a bedroom waiting for you (see previous video post).
1 comment:
Crud, there has been a misunderstanding here. We have a room waiting for y'all in Colorado! This is going to be an issue.....
Post a Comment