Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa


Melissa Braswell turns 19 today (assuming today is Friday the 26th). 19. I mean really. Someone please tell me I'm confused and that Melissa is really only 15. Tell me I'm not that old.

At any rate...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!

Melissa is my (Daniel's) cousin and I would probably say that growing up she was the one that was most like me. Melissa doesn't know too many strangers and rarely has trouble coming up with something to say. She is also always smiling which really makes her fun to be around. Kirsten's first memories of Melissa are that for the first 2 years we were dating, Melissa complimented her on something she was wearing literally EVERY time they saw each other. EVERY time. That's who Melissa is. She is warm, caring, country like her dad, and has great hair (which she gets from the other parent I'm sure).

So here's to Melissa! Happy Birthday. We miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas. Hope you draw my name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Melissa, I'm like Daniel its hard to believe you are 19, time flies so fast. You are such a beautiful and friendly person - always remain that way!!
Hope you have a wonderful day today.
Love, Grandmother Monroe